Folk remedies for male potency
Potency is an indicator of a man’s health and positive psychological state. As a rule, it does not disappear by itself: the weakening of the libido and erection indicates the hidden problems in the body, or a strong, long-term stress. Male strength is also weakened by bad habits and excess weight – both of which negatively affect the production of androgens.
Traditional herbal medicines are safe, have no side effects, and are affordable. They are easy to make yourself. Healers say that the best folk remedy for potency men – tea brewed from hops, it is advised to drink the infusion of hypericum, parsnip.
All these herbs that increase potency in men are folk remedies that have come to us from the times when official medicine was not developed. Here are folk remedies for increasing potency quickly and safely:
- Hop tea. Take 10 grams (large spoon) of dried hop cones, add a glass of water and bring to a boil. Keep on a water bath or low heat for 5 minutes. Take half a glass daily in the morning and in the evening for 2 months.
- St. John’s wort decoction. Buy a package of dried St. John’s wort in a pharmacy, pour 2 tablespoons of the plant with 250 ml of boiling water and close the lid tightly. It is convenient to use a thermos to prepare the infusion. After an hour, strain the drink and drink it in several doses throughout the day. St. John’s wort helps with circulatory problems, which means it is useful for an erection.
- Sowing parsnip. This herb improves potency and strengthens the immune system, so it is useful to drink parsnip infusion from time to time, even if there are no special health problems. Preparation: pour 2 tablespoons of dried root vegetables in a thermos with a glass of boiling water. After two hours, the infusion is ready. Strain it and take ⅓ cup 20 minutes before meals. Honey or fruit syrup to taste will add a pleasant taste to the drink.
Improving the potency in men with folk remedies is also achieved with the help of food. A mixture of nuts and honey is an effective and tasty folk remedy to improve potency. Eat this treat after your meal as a dessert and see your masculine power return to you. It is worth remembering that the mixture of nuts and honey is high in calories, so do not overdo it, one tablespoon per sitting is quite enough.
Cottage cheese, kefir, natural yogurt, cheeses also help the body restore sexual function. It is likely that this particular food is lacking in your diet.
Spices are a treasure trove of health benefits for men
Ginger, saffron and cloves are recognized folk remedies for quick-acting male potency. Dishes with these ingredients are traditionally served for a romantic “follow-up” dinner. The same goes for seasonings such as:
Spices are used as an addition to food or on their own. Taste the energizing ginger drink from an ancient recipe that originated in Asia.
Ginger aphrodisiac drinks
Fresh ginger root (2-3 cm) grate or chop with a food processor, add cinnamon and honey and pour a glass of boiling water. Folk remedies for increasing male potency using this plant also include a tincture of ginger with alcohol. For this, a kilogram of grated root vegetable should be poured with a liter of high-quality vodka, and in two weeks the tincture is ready. Take it 10 drops every night.
Another way to raise a man’s potency with folk remedies is to eat ground ginger root mixed with honey. If you dissolve the mixture in water, you get a tasty and healthy drink that prevents prostatitis – a common cause of sexual weakness in men.
Ginger can also be pickled, candied, dried. In any form, it will help to increase potency (folk remedies) quickly in an adult man, even in old age, the plant effectively enhances libido. The stimulating effect is achieved by increasing blood flow and stimulating testosterone production. In addition, it speeds up metabolic processes. However, ginger should not be eaten by those with liver and gallbladder problems, because this product causes increased bile secretion.
Oriental plants for male strength
The flora of Siberia and the Far East is rich in medicinal plants. They are widely used in alternative medicine as folk remedies that increase potency in men.
Ginseng is a famous plant used as a stimulant of metabolic processes, the nervous system, and of course as a “folk remedy for potency” of instantaneous action. In ancient times, its root, which in its configuration resembles the outlines of a human figure, was sold worth its weight in gold, and the deposits of ginseng were kept secret. The collection of the plant was accompanied by rituals and magical ceremonies.
Ginseng is part of dietary supplements for men designed to tone up the body and increase sexual activity. Despite its high efficiency, ginseng is low-toxic and suitable for almost everyone, however, preparations with it are not drunk in the evening, so that there are no problems with falling asleep.
Increasing potency in men with folk remedies using ginseng is possible in the following ways:
- Insisting on alcohol-containing liquids (wine, vodka, alcohol). To prepare half a liter of tincture, you will need 1 plant root, fresh or dried. The concentration of the substance ranges from 1 to 5%. Take 1 tablespoon of the tincture 2-3 times a day.
- Dried ginseng root is crushed and eaten at 0.15 to 0.25 grams in the morning, lunchtime and evening. True, such a substance is not stored for long; the powder grows moldy quickly.
- Fresh whole ginseng root is put in 1 liter of honey and left there for a month. Honey fortified with ginseng is a proven way to increase potency with folk remedies.
Ginseng analogs – stimulants of sexual desire
Orient plant Eleutherococcus is an analogue of ginseng, almost as good as its medicinal properties. Eleutherococcus drugs are prepared by analogy with ginseng. Aralia Manchurian, a strong stimulant that should be taken with caution due to its toxicity, has the same properties.
Raising the potency in men with folk remedies is also possible with the help of Chinese magnolia vine. To do this, you need 10 grams of seeds and fill them with fifty grams of vodka, insist for 14 days and take 30 drops in the morning.
To cause an increase in potency in men with folk remedies just before sex, prepare a doping drink. Mix a tablespoon of lemongrass berries with hot water and leave to infuse for half a day, then strain and consume. This berry tea can be sweetened with sugar.
Here is another simple recipe for improving potency with folk remedies: dry the seeds of Chinese magnolia vine, make a powder from them in a coffee grinder and add half a gram to food twice a day. You can mix the powder with water, and if you eat two or three fresh or dried lemongrass berries a couple of hours before intimacy, then an erection will not fail.
Impact of obesity on sexual health
Seeing in themselves a drop in sexual desire and a deterioration in erection, many seek to improve the matter, using drugs or alternative methods of increasing potency. But in order for folk remedies to increase potency in men to be beneficial, you must first put the body in order, for example, get rid of extra pounds. Why do this, we will explain now.
Male strength is influenced by three factors of obesity:
- physical – a large belly, fat accumulation in the chest and thighs make the body clumsy. Weight makes it difficult to realize sexual fantasies, and sex life takes on a monotonous, boring character;
- psychological – changes in appearance for the worse cause self-doubt. Relationships with women become detached, as a man with low self-esteem does not count on reciprocity. Awareness of one’s own unattractiveness is reflected in the potency and positive perception of the opposite sex in general;
- physiological – the higher the body mass index, the more the body produces the female hormone estrogen, which inhibits male sexual function. But the synthesis of testosterone is declining in direct proportion to the growth of adipose tissue. The female hormone “wins” over the male, so the reproductive system fails, desire subsides, and an erection occurs less and less. Restoring potency with folk remedies at home will not help here – you have to thoroughly take care of yourself.
If obesity is not stopped, hormones continue to change, and soon the appearance begins to resemble a woman’s. The mammary glands swell, the timbre of the voice changes to a higher one. Therefore, before looking for ways to increase potency with folk remedies, you should put the body in order by balancing the diet and increasing physical activity.
Another problem of obese men, which has a detrimental effect on potency, is a violation of blood circulation. The blood supply to the pelvic organs is not enough to create a full erection.